After-Sales Service Request
FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS NEEDED FOR SERVICE REQUEST:
1) Full name 2) Address 3) Telephone number 4) Warranty card number 5) Model number and serial number of the set 6) Symptom of the fault/breakdown of the set.
Please note that you MUST present the original copy of the warranty card and receipt for after-sales service. Out of warranty servicing is charged at $107 (including 7% GST) for all models.
Capital Marketing (S) Pte Ltd reserves the right to charge transport and service fee if your set/s is/are found to have been modified.
Customer shall provide sufficient and safe working space to access the appliances for service. Customer is liable to move away all blocking objects/furniture to provide access to reach the set that needs to be serviced.
Other terms & conditions apply (see below).
For details, please call our Service Centre on tel. 62889190 or submit your service request here or email email@example.com
Our operation hours, Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 5.30pm, Saturday, 9am to 1.00pm. Closed on Public Holidays
CAPITAL MARKETING (S) PTE LTD
9 Tagore Lane #02-31 to 33, 9@Tagore, Singapore 787472
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF LIMITED WARRANTY
This warranty is applicable to Kadeka, Bertazzoni, LaGermania products purchased from authorized dealers. It applies only within Singapore and does not apply to products used commercially.
Your unit is fully warrantied against manufacturing defects for 12 months from the date of registered purchase.
Compressor for Wine Chiller, Chest Freezer, Upright Beverage Showcase, Freezer Showcase, Upright Freezer Showcase is warrantied for 5 years. Labour, transport, charging gas and replacement of filter dryer shall however borne by purchaser 12 months after date of purchase.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
1. Damages arising from or due to acts of GOD, accident, misuse or repairs by unauthorized person, improper installation, wrong voltage mains, abnormal conditions, negligence abuse such as shock due to fluctuation or interruption of electrical power, defective wiring, accident such as dropping, tampering, failure to follow the correct maintenance and safety precautions or improper usage of the appliances not according to the instruction/operation manual or other acts which are beyond the control of Capital Marketing (S) Pte Ltd.
2. Batteries, panels, body, cabinet, external parts, enamels, corrosion, rust and paintwork of the appliances. Cleaning, re-conditioning and lubrication.
3. Charging gas or gas refill.
4. Filters, accessories and installation materials (eg. piping, replacement of false ceiling etc). Parts worn through ordinary wear and tear, glass, filter, light bulb and knob.
5. Spare parts such as knobs, plastic panels, glass screen, cable and power plug.
6. Defect caused by household pests such as lizard, rat, cockroach etc.
7. Preventive checks, routine maintenance, cleaning and de-scaling.
8. Transport and Labour Charges.
9. Any alterations or amendments to this warranty card.
10. Product serial number has been removed, defaced or altered.
11. The following accessories as specified below:
Free-Standing Cooker/ Gas Hob/ Induction Hob/ Cooker-hood/ Oven
Burner cap and base, grid pan support stand, nozzle, grease filter, charcoal filter, drain pan, rack rotisseries, drip & baking tray, metal grid and tray support.
Wine Chiller/Chest Freezer/Upright Beverage Showcase/Freezer Showcase/Upright Freezer Showcase
Wooden and glass shelves, basket, humidity box, carbon/charcoal filter.
If you return any Goods purchased with gifts, we will recover the value of the gifts (as stated in our promotional material). Gifts are not returnable.
Exclusion/Limitation of Liability
Subject to the foregoing, we shall not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profit, loss of contracts, or any indirect or consequential loss of damage of any kind (such as spoilage of food and wine)howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise. We reserve the option and right to re-supply the goods or services and our liability during the warranty period is limited to a maximum sum of Singapore Dollars One Hundred Only (SIN$100.00).
All payments due must be paid to the technician upon completion of the service call. We reserve the right not to undertake work where payment cannot be made.
Customer shall provide sufficient and safe working space to access the appliances for service. Customer is liable to move away all blocking objects/furniture or move the appliance to an appropriate location with utilities for testing of the appliance.
Our decision on all questions relating to complaints as to defects either of workmanship or materials shall be conclusive and the buyer shall agree to abide by such decision. Any appliance or defective part which has been replaced shall become our property.
The buyer shall waives all or any claims to compensation monetary or otherwise which he/she may be entitled to and shall agree to accept any compensation whatsoever by way of additional repairs or otherwise which we in our absolute discretion may deem fit to offer. The giving of compensation under this paragraph shall be subject to the other provisions of the warranty.
All warranty information, product features and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.